Find out more about the member clubs of the Coqutlam Field Sports Association:
The Coquitlam Cheetahs Track and Field Club has its origins dating back to the 1960s. In 1989, Percy Perry became Head Coach of the club, at which time the club also moved to its new location at The Coquitlam Town Centre. Tara Self, daughter of Percy Perry and two-time Olympian, assumed head coaching duties for the club in 2005. During the past few years the club has experienced significant success in attracting new athletes, and in 2016, the club membership was more than 175 athletes. Throughout the club’s history, it has always maintained and will continue to provide a positive atmosphere in which athletes can achieve their full potential.
Baseball for males and females ages 4 to 16.
- Pre-Season: For ages 12 to 16 March with optional: Sept, Jan & Feb.
- Regular Season:
- Ages 4 to 9: April 15 to June 15th
- Ages 10 to 16: April 1 to June 15th
- Playoff Season:
- Ages 4 to 7: N/A
- Ages: 8 to 16: June 16th to July 15th with the additional dates of July 31, August 15th and August 31st for some Teams.
Coquitlam Metro-Ford Soccer Club (CMFSC) is one of the province’s largest and most successful community sports organizations - offering both recreational and elite soccer programs to over 3,500 youth and adult players. BC Soccer and the Vancouver Whitecaps recognized CMFSC’s record and standing as a premier club when we were awarded one of eight (8) BC Soccer Premier League franchises earlier this year. The club operates under the stewardship of a volunteer Board of Directors, paid administrative and technical resources and takes great pride in the high professional and business ethics under which it operates as a community-based non-profit.
For males and females ages 3 to 40 years old.
- Pre Season: August
- Fall Season: Sept to March (7 months)
- Spring Season: April to June (3 months)
- Playoff Season for fall only: April to June (3 months)
Ages 5 to 19 with primarily female players but boys are welcome at younger levels (LTP and U8).
- Spring House Season: March to July
- Spring Rep Rep Season: March to July (Note: Rep is a year round program with tryouts in September each year)
- Fall Ball: September to November
- Playoff Months: June / July
The Coquitlam Moody Minor Baseball Association (CMMBA) has a regular season and a summer season. This year the Mosquito (grade 4/5) Summer All Star Team won the provincial championships in dramatic fashion - they came from 6 runs down in the final inning to win it all.
The team comes from the top players of the spring season teams where all players of all abilities play together and against each other. The intent of the spring season is fun and skill development. The intent of summer ball is high-level competitive baseball.
Address: 6501 Sprott Street, Burnaby, BC, V5B 3B8
Office Hours - Tuesdays 6-8pm & Saturdays 9-noon (excluding holidays)
Not Available: Thursdays and Sundays (phone calls and emails will be responded to within 48 hours, if your issue is urgent please text me at 604-802-4196)
(Note on Game Days if your Referee does not show up teams are to make every effort to to play the game and report the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to Rules and Regulations section 5.10)
Rugby for males and females ages 3 up to and including adults.
- Pre-Season: August (for 16 and up)
- Regular Season: Primarily September to November. With the following exceptions:
- Mini: Sept. to Nov. & Feb. to May
- Senior (16+): Sept. to Dec. & Feb. to Apr.
- Playoff Season: Primarily Nov. & Dec. with the following exceptions:
- Mini: No playoff season
- Senior (16+): April / May